Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many families of egglaying mammals still exist?
2. Which of these animals isn't a marsupial?
3. Which South-American mammal was almost driven to extinction due to its valuable fur?
4. Which of these predators isn't a total carnivore?
5. A White-toothed Shrew (Crocidura leucodon) is primarily...
6. How does the Vampire Bat (Desmodus rotundus) feed itself?
7. In the 17th century the teeth of a certain sea mammal were thought to be the horns of the legendary unicorns. Which sea mammal was that?
8. Which of the following hogs is the heaviest hog of all hogs (Suidae)?
9. Which of these mammals isn't a rodent?
10. How many geographical subspecies of the African Elephant (Loxodonta africana) exist this day?
Source: Author Osroccan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.