Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Snakes of the genus Natrix will most likely be found:
2. At one time swamp snakes belonging to the Liodytes or Seimatrix genera were quite rare. However, their numbers have been vastly increased due to:
3. Snakes belonging to this group flatten their heads, hiss loudly, and swell up with air when threatened. What are you dealing with here?
4. The rainbow snake (Farancia erytrogramma) feeds primarily upon:
5. The green snake turns blue when:
6. When this snake is confronted, it may rise up on its tail and fight back. Who is it?
7. Pine snakes, bull snakes, and gopher snakes all belong to this genus:
8. The boomslang is a famous venomous rear-fanged snake, but we also have some venomous rear-fanged snakes in the US. One such is the:
9. The rim rock crowned snake (Tantilla oolitica) is found in only one state, and is named for a geological formation in that state. Which state?
10. What is true of the eastern coral snake (Micrurus fulvius fulvius)?
Source: Author Wisetao
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.