Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Florida the copperhead is only found in the panhandle.
2. Juvenile cottonmouth snakes look like what other snake?
3. Cottonmouths are also commonly known as water moccasins.
4. There are three varieties of rattlesnakes found in Florida, eastern diamondback, timber and which other one?
5. The coral snake looks very similar to which of the following?
6. Which other venomous snake is the coral snake a relative of?
7. Rattlesnakes always make noise before striking.
8. Which of the following is not a resident of Florida?
9. Which of the following has caused a decline in the eastern diamondback rattlesnake population in Florida?
10. Copperhead snakes are only found as far north as Pennsylvania.
Source: Author Poto66
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.