Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A giant version of this snake is featured in "Metal Gear Solid 3". It is one of the world's longest species. Which of these is it?
2. Next is a species of snake that is native to Indonesia, New Guinea and Australia. What is this snake called?
3. This species of snake is known as Ophiophagus hannah. It is more commonly known by what regal name?
4. This is a species of python native to Southeast Asia. Sometimes these snakes can grow large enough to eat a human. What is the name of this python?
5. This is a species of cobra known as Naja atra. It is native to a place in Asia with an identity crisis. What is its nationality?
6. Which of the following is an accurate statement regarding this snake-like creature known as the Tsuchinoko?
7. This red and black snake is a venomous species that can be found in various parts of the world. What kind of snake is this?
8. This snake looks similar to the one above and it may be tough to tell them apart sometimes. However, this species is non-venomous. Which snake is this?
9. This is a cobra known as Naja kaouthia (also known as the monocled cobra). In which nation would you be able to find one?
10. There are three special snakes in "Metal Gear Solid 3" named Solid, Liquid and Solidus. These snakes are all colored white. Do white snakes exist naturally?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.