Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which animal is the largest land mammal on earth?
2. Which animal is tall and pink with a thick downturned bill?
3. Which of these birds has an exceptionally large beak that is brightly colored?
4. Which animal has a large head, relatively short legs, and a large horn in the middle of its face?
5. Which animal has a long neck, long legs, and bony horns on top of its head?
6. Which of these animals has flippers for swimming and a hard shell?
7. Which animal has a yellow-gold coat, while the adult males have shaggy manes?
8. Which animal has long legs, a big-lipped snout, and a humped back?
9. Which animal has long ears, long hind legs, and a short tail?
10. Which sometimes venomous creature has a long, thin body but no legs?
Source: Author blake_aus_nsw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.