Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You are told that this first animal is often found in mud, but is not a SOW. Add an R and an M to this word, remove the backbone and anagram.
What spineless creatures are you left with?
2. Next, you take CHEESE, produced by the mighty cow, add an L and anagram.
What slimy creatures should you find?
3. You now take a little MOUSE, add two L's, an S and a C, remove an E and anagram.
What group of invertebrates should you find?
4. As you STOOP down to question 4, you take this word, add an C and a U and anagram.
What leggy creature are you left with?
5. As you SEARCH for this next invertebrate, you take this word, add a U, an I and an N and anagram.
Which odd creature should you find?
6. Hopefully you've found a few invertebrates so far, so I think you should be awarded some MERITS. Take this word, add an E and a T and anagram.
Which creepy-crawlies should you now find?
7. In your quest for invertebrates, you visit the STORE. Having found none in the store, you look in STORE, add a Y and anagram.
Which sea creature should you find?
8. You are told that these next animals sound very strong. "MULES!" you think. But wait, they're not invertebrates. So, remove a backbone, add two S's and anagram.
Which invertebrates should you now find?
9. "Easy!" you think, as you've found a CRAB straight away. But wait, this isn't the invertebrate you're after. Add an A, E, N and L and anagram.
What is the name of the invertebrate you should find?
10. Well, you've TRULY done a great job so far, but you have just one more invertebrate to find. Take this word, add two F's and I and anagram.
Which pesky creature should you find?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.