Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tell me about Andy Warhol, Lyle. Did he ever make a religious painting?
2. Don't follow in great big herds, or you end up sounding like the animals in the stable.
3. After crossing the Sierra Madre, I delivered this toy in time for Hanukkah.
4. They thought there was a fire in Deerfield Beach, Florida, but it was only Rudolph's nose!
5. Please Brad, vent your anger after Christmas!
6. Hurry up men, or a holiday candle might go out!
7. Eating a cookie won't cure a rash or TB. Read your textbook.
8. This procession isn't up to par. A dead horse could go faster.
9. Shall we read the Nativity story, or name N.T. parables before we decorate the tree?
10. Are you a dog or a man, Gerald? That crib is too small for you to sleep in!
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.