Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Far Tick Hoe" (1958 - one word) was set in San Francisco. Who was NOT in the cast?
2. What was the name of the character who ran a motel in "Sigh Cow"? (1960 - one word)
3. How did Hitch make his cameo appearance in "Lie Fib Oat"? (1944 - one word.)
4. The hero of "Weir Fin Dough" (1954 - two words) was incapacitated. What was wrong with him?
5. In "Sad Boat Tour" (1942 - one word), the hero has to go on the run and try to prove his innocence by catching the villain who really sabotaged the aircraft factory. Who played the wrongly accused Barry Kane?
6. Several classic Hitchcock moments occur in " Nor Thumb Buy Nor the Vest" (1959 - three words). Which of the following is NOT one of them?
7. Joel McCrea starred in "Four End Cornice Pundit" (1940 - two words). In what city was the film set?
8. Which member of the cast of "Tub Herds" (1963 - two words) won a Golden Globe award for her performance in that movie?
9. "Strain Jar Sonnet Rain" (1951 - four words) starred Robert Walker and Farley Granger. What sport did Granger's character play?
10. The characters played by Joseph Cotten and Teresa Wright in "Chad Hoe Huff Head Out" (1943 - four words) shared the same first name. What was it?
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.