Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Christmas parties are everywhere! Food is brought by all. You bring some fat oyster crackers to go with the soup.
2. Christmas is a time for family and friends. Being alone on Christmas is one of the saddest things in the world! For instance, I would even stay in a hotel for a night to visit my family on Christmas day.
3. Before Santa comes, kids hang elaborate stockings by the fireplace to be filled with gifts.
4. People make their last arrangements as they prepare for the biggest day of the year.
5. On Christmas morning, kids wait for their parents to say, "You can open your presents now."
6. When preparing to go outside, coats and mittens are shoved on nervously.
7. The theatre expects to be empty today, because almost all shops are closed.
8. When visiting family, bring old favorites like games and food dishes.
9. Many gifts are bought the week before Christmas. Things like satin sell out faster than ever.
10. I hope that this Christmas, you do very well with your gift-giving and family seeing!
Source: Author Sportzchick17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.