Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. EXAMPLE: PHRASE: Sinter Claws CLUES: a) Father Christmas b) A dirty chimney c) The partridge in a pear tree d) None of these ANSWER: Santa Clause is the fractured phrase so Father Christmas is the answer, because he is also called Santa Claus.
FIRST PHRASE: Hay Bought Tool Loaf Scorch.
What Christmas thing could this fractured phrase be related to?
2. SECOND PHRASE: Crease Mush Likes
What Christmas things is this fractured phrase related to?
3. THIRD PHRASE: Barbell Beth
What Christmas present could this fractured phrase be related to?
4. FOURTH PHRASE: Warp In Pauper
What Christmas item could this fractured phrase be related to?
5. FIFTH PHRASE: Rose Two Quay
Does this fractured phrase relate to something you would partake of at Christmas dinner?
6. SIXTH PHRASE: Ruled Off Den Rared Knows Rained Ear
Which one of Santa Claus's helpers is this fractured phrase related to?
7. SEVENTH PHRASE: Ugh Gnu By Sickle
Which type of Christmas present would this fractured phrase be related to?
8. EIGHTH PHRASE: Bilby Inner Men Jar
What Christmas scene is this fractured phrase relating to?
9. NINTH PHRASE: Twirls Daze Oaf Cress Math
What Christmas Carol does this fractured phrase relate to?
10. TENTH PHRASE: Roe Law Ballads
Which Christmas gift is this fractured phrase related to?
Source: Author Soozy_Woozy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.