Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When I can't find the squashed-fly biscuits, I GRAB DIAL-phone to call Mum and ask where they are.
2. Visiting Scotland, I choose some DEAR BROTHS instead of cheap cookies to have before my meal.
3. I must RENT TAUPE TUB to wash out the stains from my cookie-baking apron!
4. I enjoyed history lessons in this GRADE NAMING REB generals for credit and an oddly-shaped cookie!
5. Mother has found some LOAM TEA for us to enjoy with our biscuits.
6. WE FAR prefer these crisp, cream-filled cookies to the more elaborate offerings.
7. If you are going to CHILE, CHOP COAT at the waist for comfort and don't forget your snack.
8. As your tummy is upset, I GIVE TED'S mild biscuit to you, to soothe it.
9. The university teams might ROAR TO ROW, but this biscuit is designed for babies.
10. Some kids who think it is COOL CHEAT and eat Santa's cookies.
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.