Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A donkey named Puzzle appeared in 'The Last Battle', a book published in 1956. Who was the author?
2. A popular puppet mule appeared on British television in the 1940s and 1950s. The puppet was named by the show's presenter, Annette Mills. What did she call him?
3. Allan Jones and Jeanette MacDonald starred in the 1937 film 'The Firefly'. Which of these songs was featured in the movie?
4. One of the earliest video games was Donkey Kong. What items did he hurl at Mario (then called Jumpman) to impede his progress?
5. A popular children's party game of the twentieth century involved a donkey. What did you have to do to him?
6. The song 'Little Donkey' reached number three on the UK Singles Chart in 1960 for which husband and wife duo?
7. Benjamin was one of several four legged characters, and the only donkey to be named, in which 1945 book?
8. Left incomplete at his death in 1949, 'Des Esels Schatten' ('The Donkey's Shadow') was composed by which of these?
9. Sancho Panza is renowned for riding a donkey in the novel by Cervantes. What name was given to the stage musical adapted from the book and first staged in
10. The Mexican burro named Baba Looey appeared in various cartoons as the sidekick to which of these characters?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.