Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The dog called Bulls-eye might not have been evil, but his owner certainly was. In which Dickens novel did a dog called this appear?
2. 'You're a bad dog baby, but I still want you around' are lyrics from 'Get Down', sung by which artist?
3. In Norse mytholgy, the gate of Hel is guarded by a dog bearing which name?
4. With ambitions to take over the world, Dogbert, owned by Dilbert, was created by which comic strip artist?
5. The television film 'Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell' (1978) starred which actor, who also played Colonel Sam Trautman in the films about Rambo?
6. Scud, from the 'Toy Story' films, definitely falls into the evil category. As what breed of dog is he depicted in the films?
7. Appearing on their fourth studio album, in 1971, the song 'Black Dog' was the work of which band?
8. Padfoot, a large black dog, is the animal form of which character from the 'Harry Potter' novels?
9. The Barghest is a monster, depicted as a black dog. It is associated with the legends of which country?
10. Maybe we need a wicked cat to keep these dogs in order. Dr Evil's cat, Mr Bigglesworth, began the Austin Powers film series as a Persian, but ended up as which cat species?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.