Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The short story 'The Adventure of the Speckled Band' featured which fictional detective?
2. In the animated cartoon series, what colour is The Racer, the snake protagonist?
3. The band Python Lee Jackson had a 1972 UK hit with 'In a Broken Dream'. Although uncredited, the vocals were provided by which raspy voiced singer?
4. In the 1997 film starring Jennifer Lopez, Ice Cube and Jon Voight, which snake, the film's title, terrorises the cast?
5. The game called Snakes and Ladders in the UK was renamed by Milton Bradley for the US market as which of these?
6. The song usually known by the shortened title of 'Captain Beaky and his Band' features which 'hissing' snake?
7. Master Viper, with Lucy Liu providing the voice, appears in which animated film series?
8. The python in the 'Jungle Book' stories was which of these?
9. Jim Stafford's 1974 hit single featured snakes and which other scary creatures?
10. The 2006 film 'Snakes on a Plane, prompted a mock version, called 'Snakes on' which type of transport?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.