Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Simon keyed in the code and we were all able to go inside.
2. It was a rather sophisticated party and I felt a little out of place.
3. It was a good breakfast choice including eggs, bacon, toast oatmeal porridge and tea or coffee.
4. It was really selfish of John to make so much noise when Angela had an important exam the next morning.
5. I went in for the egg and spoon race again this year, but came last as usual.
6. This is the only pan Dad has not ruined with his terrible cooking attempts.
7. Why is the dog growling at the back door?
8. He opened the spigot on the water butt and drew a can of water for the garden.
9. Is sugar beet less sweet than sugar cane?
10. The cat loves to sit upon your lap, and will insist that you stroke it. When you do it will purr loudly.
Source: Author Serenesh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.