Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I + appraise = Very angry
2. I + having the form of a cone = Relating to a person or thing that is revered
3. I + sprinted = Country also known as Persia
4. I + distribute cards = Perfect
5. I + defamation by oral utterance = Inhabitant of a nation surrounded by water
6. I + shut with force and noise = The religious faith of Muslims
7. I + gone by; past = The villain in Shakespeare's Othello
8. I + magician or sorcerer = Photograph (or other visible representation)
9. I + gets up (from bed) = Plants with showy flowers, typically purple or yellow
10. I + Mr. Howard, American film director = Remove creases from clothes
Source: Author ClarkyB
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.