Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. B + alcoholic malt beverage = Large bundle
2. B + large cattle breeding farm = Tree limb
3. B + in high spirits = Coming after the customary time
4. B + be deficient in = The darkest colour
5. B + hearing organ = Brown, grizzly, or polar
6. B + not as heavy as = Scoundrel (chiefly British)
7. B + structure with rungs used for climbing = Urine holder
8. B + situated not far from the ground = Produce air from the mouth
9. B + 500 sheets of paper = Freshwater fish
10. B + correct = Intelligent
Source: Author ClarkyB
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.