Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All questions will be in the same format. For example, one would arrive at the answer "Drat" from the clue: "D + Rodent with long, skinny tail = Exclamation of displeasure." All of the answers will be Halloween themed! Here's the first one: F + that which is not left = a state of terror.
2. G + one who throws a party = an apparition or spectre
3. W + Resultant action from an insect bite = a female practitioner of magic
4. B + Designated space within a house = Apparatus used by witches for flight
5. H + Nocturnal bird of prey = What you might expect to hear from a werewolf
6. B + preposition denoting location = Flighted, nocturnal mammal
7. B + To be without something = The absence of light
8. V + A unit of measure for electrical current, for short + great anger; wrath = A member of the living undead
9. S + the act of being concerned about someone or something = to make someone afraid
10. T + Man's name; short for Richard = Beginning of traditional Halloween greeting
Source: Author Smurphie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.