Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This top talk show host has hosted his own CNN call in show from 1985 to 2010. He also made a few movie appearances on "America's Sweethearts" and "Ghost Busters". Can you name this celebrity?
2. I'm wondering if this is considered a book or a question with as many times as this actor was married. This man played the role of little Andy Hardy numerous times in his earlier career. He sure was a hit with the ladies too. He's said at least 8 times - "I do!" Do you know who I'm referring to?
3. This beautiful woman just waltzed in from London and took over the hearts of all men around her, including Richard Burton, Michael Wilding and of course Eddie Fisher. What is this beautiful woman's name?
4. This "Sling Blade" star has repeated his vows a few times since saying "I do" to Melissa Lee Gatlin in 1978. Can you name this Oscar winning actor?
5. This actress sang "What good is sitting alone in your room" in the movie "Cabaret". Actually, she very much agreed with the song lyrics and her numerous marriages prove that point too well. Do you know this Oscar winning beauty?
6. This gentleman teamed up not only with a few beautiful women, but he also teamed up with a guy name Art to create songs like "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Do you think he was talking about his bad marriages in this song? Can you name this celebrity?
7. This television Domestic Love Goddess has had quite a few attempts at comedy hits. Her first major television hit was called "The _______ Barr Show" to be followed by " ______ " in 1988. She made another attempt in 1998 with "The _________ Show", but it flopped. Maybe if she stopped changing her name every other year, she'd have a hit. Who is this "National Anthem" screamer?
8. Okay, so you thought we forgot about you Johnny? No way, you'll always be a part of us. You stayed with us throughout the evenings. You gave us jokes and laughter medicine when we were down. But Johnny, can you take a little advice from us? Don't marry another woman whose name is either Joan or Joanne or Joanna. Not good luck, okay? Which Johnny am I referring to?
9. This actor was Stinky Pete in the movie "Toy Story 2". His love life could be called a little "stinky" too at times. Maybe he'll go sit in a bar in Boston some where and tell his problems to everyone that knows your name. Who is this actor?
10. How could I create a quiz and not mention this "cop slapping Miss Hungary" lady. You might not recall the many, many men in her life, but I'm sure you can recall her name. Who is this actress?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.