Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This guy is really comfortable with his masculinity. He's often asked guys if he could ride them down a flight of stairs while wearing a viking helmet. 'Not in a gay way, but in a friendly guy sort of way.' Who is he?
2. Who does SNL's news and used to co-host MTV's Remote Control while still a chain smoker?
3. One of his more famous bits is about a goat telling him the secrets of goats and letting him watch the goat films of skiers crashing after he crashed on a ski slope. He is _______ ?
4. If you aren't exactly like him, you are guaranteed to be made fun of at some time in his act. His bit is making others feel like crap. It's funny how many different ways one man can insult someone. Who is he?
5. Who has had a TV show but started with jokes like 'Honey, we've been going out a long time and on every date I end up spending hundreds of dollars and I only get to spend a few hours with you? Then she'd look at me with those sweet eyes and say 'It's because I'm a hooker.'?
6. Who has also been in movies and on his first comedy album swore he would NEVER give up smoking, but has since given it up?
7. If you asked this man how he was, he would inevitably say 'terrible.' That's what made his career: being Jewish, depressed and self-loathing. Who is he?
8. This prop comic is named after a prominent feature of his. Who is it?
9. This comic has dropped out of the comedy scene and has gone straight on shows such as 'Homicide.' Who is he?
10. This is my favorite comic. Who does the bit about 'The cheesecakes are here! The cheesecakes are here!' and is constantly imitating his mother's voice because he knows 'exactly what she would say in a situation like this'?
11. What comic talked about people dressing appropriately for their size while visiting Cedar Point Park, and for a very long time refused to do his act in Pittsburgh, PA because of the bitter Cleveland-Pittsburgh football feud?
12. The most recent shot of this guy that I've seen was the sidekick in 'You've Got Mail.' Who is he?
13. Known for destruction by fire of Jay Leno's set and weird habits like screaming a lot, this comedian landed a show for a while on FX. Who is it?
14. This comedic person has made several movies, some serious, that have been highly acclaimed. The stand up ain't so bad either. Who is it?
15. One of the Comic Relief founders, this person has also made a lot of movies with many different cast members from all of the spectrum, a very likable person that was the voice of Mike in Monsters Inc. Who is it?
Source: Author AISS
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.