Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tom was born in London in 1981. Along with many of the UK's Prime Ministers he was educated at which public (fee paying) school?
2. One of Tom's early roles was in 'The Gathering Storm', a 2002 television film about Winston Churchill. Which son of Churchill did Hiddleston portray?
3. In 2008, Hiddleston was cast alongside Kenneth Branagh in an English language adaptation of the novels of Henning Mankell. What was the name of the series?
4. In 'War Horse', the 2011 adaptation of Michael Morpurgo's story, Tom Hiddleston played Captain James Nicholls. During which war did the action take place?
5. In 2016, Tom had a brief, but much publicised, relationship with which American singer?
6. 'The Hollow Crown' was a BBC television adaptation of Shakespeare's history plays. Which of these kings did Tom Hiddleston portray?
7. Tom is an ambassador for which organisation, one which he mentioned in a somewhat controversial acceptance speech when he received the 2017 Golden Globe award?
8. Tom played the role of Jonathan Pine in a 2016 adaptation of which John Le Carré novel?
9. The 2015 film 'I Saw the Light' was a biography of which singer, portrayed by Tom Hiddleston?
10. Hiddleston initially auditioned for the role of Thor in the 2011 film of that name, but the part was given to Chris Hemsworth. Tom was cast instead as which character?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.