Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Vincent D'Onofrio was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1959 and lived in New York City for years. "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" was filmed in New York City. He seems to be the quintessential New Yorker. Surprisingly, where did he attend college?
2. Like many actors and actresses, D'Onofrio had to work for a time outside of the theater, movies and TV. Which of the following jobs did he hold on his way up?
3. Along with his sister Elizabeth and father Gennaro, Vincent founded a film festival in 1998. Which festival was it?
4. D'Onofrio has been in several films with Vince Vaughn. In a 2005 film, he played the father to the central character, a teenaged boy, and Vince Vaughn was the debate coach for the boy. The two vied with the boy's dentist, played by Keanu Reeves, to try to influence him. Which movie am I describing?
5. In this 1999 film, D'Onofrio executive-produced and played the role of a bi-sexual ex-porn star. The story's love triangle involved a man and a woman both in love with Vincent's character. What was this movie?
6. The same year D'Onofrio was in "Full Metal Jacket" he also played a role as an auto mechanic/garage owner in "Adventures in Babysitting". What did he have to do for this role?
7. In one of his films, the director was not satisfied with D'Onofrio's voice, so he had it dubbed over. Which one was it?
8. Vincent began his role as Detective Robert Goren on "Law and order: Criminal Intent" in 2001. In late 2004, he reportedly collapsed on the set and was hospitalized. What was the reason for his hospitalization?
9. In addition to his role as the fisherman love interest of Lili Taylor in "Mystic Pizza" (1988), D'Onofrio was in another film with her in 1993. Can you name it?
10. Which of the following actresses acknowledged Vincent D'Onfrio in her Oscar acceptance speech?
Source: Author Marshame
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.