Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Grauman's Chinese Theatre, also known as Mann's Chinese Theatre, was originally built by whom?
2. Who were the first actors to be immortalised in the cement sidewalk outside the theatre?
3. Some movie stars have recorded various messages along with their prints. Which Hollywood tough guy wrote "You made my day"?
4. Over the years, some unusual impressions have been added. Who left an imprint of her "million dollar legs"?
5. Which ill-fated Hollywood actress wanted to sit in the cement and leave an imprint of her buttocks, but was not allowed?
6. Which legendary vaudeville comedian recorded his hand and foot-prints, as well as an imprint of his cigar, along with the message "Going in Style"?
7. Which actress dotted the "i" in her first name with a large rhinestone?
8. Grauman's Chinese Theatre has featured in some television shows. In the fifth season of "I Love Lucy", Lucy visits Grauman's and steals the cement slab bearing the footprints of "the Duke". Who was "the Duke"?
9. Most celebrities wear shoes whilst making their mark but two actors have made their footprints in bare feet. One was Harpo Marx. Which Scottish actor was the other?
10. It is not only human stars who are to be found in the cement. Tom Mix's horse Tony was the first animal star to leave his hoof-prints there. Which two other horses have their hoof-prints recorded as well?
Source: Author MotherGoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.