Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The very first time we meet Harry, he is a baby being delivered to the Dursleys. The next time we read about him, he is being woken up by his aunt pounding on his door. Where does Harry sleep?
2. What is remarkable about the glasses that Harry wears, before he goes to Hogwarts?
3. What about Harry is shaped like the item in the picture?
4. What happens when Harry goes to the zoo on Dudley's birthday?
5. Hagrid takes Harry to Diagon Alley to purchase his school supplies. He buys his wand from Ollivanders. Mr. Ollivander tells him that his wand has a brother. To whom did Ollivander sell the twin to Harry's wand?
6. The picture is of a cauldron. Does Harry have to buy one of these for his first year at Hogwarts (although his was plainer)?
7. Hagrid buys Harry a birthday present from Eeylops Owl Emporium. What is her name?
8. Harry's ticket says that the train to Hogwarts leaves from Platform 9 3/4. In the movie, Hagrid takes Harry to the train station, but in the book he is dropped there by the Dursleys. What do the Dursleys do when they can't find the right platform?
9. While eating sweets from the trolley, Ron introduces Harry to Scabbers. What colour does Ron try to turn Scabbers?
10. Although first years aren't allowed to have these, an exception is made for Harry when he becomes his Quidditch team's new Seeker. Who gives Harry this item?
Source: Author skunkee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.