Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the New Testament scriptures of Matthew 17:1, Mark 9:2, and Luke 9:28, we read of the visually changing image of Christ as seen by three of His disciples, James, Peter and John.
Often referred to as "the transfiguration", how did these disciples perceive Jesus to appear before their eyes?
2. After His transfiguration on the mountain, Jesus and his disciples went to Capernaum. Peter was approached by tax collectors who asked him for the temple tax that was required of all citizens. Jesus told Peter where to go to find enough money to pay the tax for both of them. Where did Peter find the money?
3. We are all familiar with the miracle of Jesus walking on the sea in John 6 ... but there was a second miracle in this story, one that is mostly overlooked. What was it?
4. In the story where Simon Peter cuts off a man's ear when Jesus is to be arrested (Luke 22:49-51), what does Jesus do when the man's ear is cut off?
5. After Jesus' crucifixion and death what happened that astounded his disciples?
6. In Matthew 9:27-31, we read of two blind men whom Jesus healed. In what manner did he enable them to receive their sight?
7. Perhaps one of the most touching stories of faith is that of the woman who had spent twelve years (and by Mark's account, all of her money) seeking a cure for her illness. What did she do that finally brought about the miraculous cure?
8. In Luke 7:11-17 KJV, when Jesus goes to Nain what miracle does he do for a young man?
9. In Matthew 8, a centurion comes to Jesus asking Jesus to heal his servant, whom is lying sick at home. Jesus tells the centurion to go home and his servant would be healed for what reason?
10. In Matthew 9:27-31 is the story of the two blind men from Galilee. Jesus touches their eyes and they are able to see. Jesus gives them a command. What was the command and did they obey it?
Source: Author dean521
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.