Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and brought her the news that she would have a son! Why did the angel tell Mary to name him Jesus?
2. Joseph was unsure about Mary having a baby. How did the angel appear to him and tell him to take Mary as his wife because the child was of God?
3. Mary and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem for a census, or a government count of all the people. When the inn had no room for them, where did they stay?
4. When Jesus was born, heaven couldn't wait to share the news! Who was watching flocks of sheep when angels appeared saying "Glory to God in the Highest"?
5. The night Jesus was born, God placed a star in the sky that shone brighter than all the rest. Who saw the star from far away and followed it to bring gifts to a baby king?
6. A week after Jesus was born, he was presented at the temple. What elderly man praised God when he saw Jesus because God promised he would not die without seeing the Messiah?
7. Another special person was at the temple when Jesus was brought there as a baby. Which one of these ladies was a prophetess that sang praise to God for seeing baby Jesus?
8. A king was very angry when he found out Jesus had been born. What was the name of the king who tried to kill all the babies that were 2 years old or younger?
9. Jesus and his family had to run for their lives! Where did the angel tell them to go until the evil king died?
10. When Jesus was born, many people wanted a ruler who would get rid of cruel leaders. Which people ruled over Israel when Jesus was born?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.