Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This snack food is colored black and white, and you dunk them in milk! Some varieties are "Doublestuffed" and "Mint" flavors.
2. What crunchy treat has brands such as "Doritos" and "Lays" and comes in flavors like "Barbeque" and "Sour Cream and Onion"?
3. On a cold day, what creamy drink is chocolaty and hot?
4. Some youngsters have a breakfast food as a snack, but without the milk! Can you guess what it is?
5. What hand-sized snack food has a cake-like bottom with frosting on top? It usually has a covering on the outside so it stays in one piece!
6. What food can you get from most fast food restaurants, and is covered with lettuce, ketchup, and sometimes cheese?
7. What food has meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese wrapped in a corn tortilla shell?
8. What dessert has a dough outside with a fruit filling? "Sara Lee" is big in this industry.
9. What breakfast food is made on the griddle or in a frying pan and is often covered with butter and maple syrup?
10. What lunch food was made by Earl of Sandwich in the 1600s while he was gambling?
Source: Author Arr0w
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Morrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.