Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a word that means the OPPOSITE OF BOTTOM that I can use to complete the first line of my song?
"My left-handed scissors, my left-handed scissors, left blade is always on the ___."
2. "And when cutting you don't have to ____".
Which word should I use, that RHYMES WITH TOP and means the OPPOSITE OF GO, in my next line?
3. "In my kitchen drawer, they are always ______."
Which word meaning the OPPOSITE OF LOST am I looking for?
4. What RHYMING WORD FOR FOUND describing a circle should I use for my next line?
"And they can make circles nice and ______."
5. What two letter word is best to complete my next line?
"Designed for left-handed people, designed for left-handed people, if you are a rightie they won't __."
6. For my next line which word should I use that means a SMALL AMOUNT?
"Made for just for lefties, the proud and ___."
7. I'm getting close to the end of my song. What word should I use to finish this line, which is saying how much better things are for me now?
"My left-handed scissors, my left-handed scissors, they have truly changed my ____."
8. Which word, that means CONFLICT, would best end my next line?
"No more trouble and no more _____."
9. Which word that is the OPPOSITE OF LOWER would best fit in this line of my song?
"My left-handed scissors, my left-handed scissors, give me the ____ hand after all."
10. Finally, what is the perfect RHYMING WORD FOR ALL to say where I hang my scissors?
"And have a place of honor, hanging on the ____."
Source: Author sally0malley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.