Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An old way of saying 'here' is to say HITHER, and that's where we'll start on our path. Change one letter to come up with a word that describes someone who can bat both left and right... a switch _______.
2. Now change a letter to make a word that means a sharp, unpleasant taste.
3. Another letter change gives you the liquid stuff that you make pancakes from.
4. Change a letter to come up with a word for chatting with your friends in a fun, teasing way.
5. Change one letter to make a word that means a person who wishes for something very strongly.
6. Change another letter to get a word that describes the coldest part of the year.
7. With another letter change, you can make a word for a machine that wraps things, like cloth or plastic.
8. Change another letter to get a word meaning to walk around without a destination in mind.
9. Change one letter to come up with a word that describes the emotion you feel when you see something super amazing.
10. One last little letter change will finally leave you with the end of the path. Your last word describes that place that is a little ways off... just over there.
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.