Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You walk into the room and pick up the note left on a table. It reads:
To find the note that follows me,
Go to the room linked with the sea.
Where bodily freshness comes in a bar,
You'll see your note, not from afar.
Where should you go?
2. You've found the second note. Another clue. It reads:
Your second note will guide you,
To a place where knowledge brews.
Where ladders slide and all is still,
You'll find your clue in "A Time To Kill".
Where is the note sending you?
3. Your third step should point the way,
Where some would like to spend the day.
Beside the trees and walkways too,
There lies a note that's just for you.
Where to go?
4. Number four will bring you where,
Things can be sent by air.
Stamped and weighed, off they go,
Your clue is where the flag should go.
Where do you head to?
5. Halfway through, you must go,
Where children's minds often grow.
Desks and seats, a chalkboard too,
The next clue waits for you.
Where will you go?
6. Now you must go where you will find,
Schools of this species in every kind.
Where the waters house the big and small,
Your note awaits, so please don't stall!
Where is your next stop?
7. Don't give up, you're nearly there.
Your next note can be found where,
Money flows and accounts begin,
See a teller if you want to win.
Next stop is?
8. Games of pinball and racing cars,
Your note isn't very far.
Shooting games and prizes galore,
Will always bring you back for more.
9. Next stop brings you to a place,
Where ten pins stare you in the face.
To use a ball that has three holes,
You'll need shoes with different soles.
10. This last clue will bring you back,
Where entertainment never lacks.
Come for crosswords, quizzes and more,
Or just to take the royal tour.
Where will you go?
Source: Author Echelle822
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.