Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What day of the week was the little girl who first met the Baudelaires named after?
2. What did Count Olaf come back to the island on?
3. Who came to give the Baudelaires food after they were abandoned?
4. What was Count Olaf's disguise when he came back to the island?
5. What did the Baudelaire's friend find in a wooden crate, which they were all very happy to see?
6. Where did Sunny take her first swim?
7. "I just had Turkish coffee with him." Who says this quote?
8. Who was hiding an eaten apple core in his/her sleeve?
9. What did Count Olaf use for the wig in his disguise?
10. What happens on Decision Day?
Source: Author shakeyerthang3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.