Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Because God had helped the Israelites, many people were afraid of them. Which king was so afraid that he wanted to curse the Israelites?
2. The king heard Balaam was the right man to curse the Israelites. What did he offer to give Balaam for the job?
3. At first Balaam told the king he could not go and curse the Israelites. Who had told Balaam not to go because the Israelites were blessed?
4. Even though he was warned, Balaam decided to take the king up on his offer. Who traveled with him and his donkey?
5. God put an angel in the road to stop Balaam. What did the angel have in his hand?
6. Balaam did not see the angel that God put in the path.
7. Balaam's donkey was afraid and God opened its mouth to speak. What did the donkey tell Balaam?
8. The angel was standing by while Balaam and his donkey talked. What did the angel tell Balaam?
9. God opened Balaam's eyes and when the angel spoke to him, he fell on his knees. What did Balaam tell the angel of the Lord?
10. What did Balaam do after the angel spared his life?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.