Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. These people sinned and tried to hide from God in the garden of Eden. Which man and woman tried to make an outfit out of fig leaves?
2. Which of these men was given a coat of many colors by his father for being his favorite son?
3. After God set Moses and the Israelites free from Egypt, they had to do tons of walking. God kept their clothes and shoes from wearing out for 40 years!
4. When God chose priests He made some very special clothes for them. Who was the first high priest who wore the golden breastplate, turban, and white linen robes?
5. This man had a robe from the prophet Elijah. Which man got Elijah's mantle after Elijah was carried away to heaven in a chariot of fire?
6. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were thrown into the fiery furnace because they did not worship the king's idol. When God delivered them, what amazed the king when he looked at their clothes?
7. Angels showed up saying "Glory to God in the highest!" and told shepherds that they would find a very special baby wrapped in swaddling clothes. Who did the shepherds find wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger?
8. This man lived in the desert and preached on the coming of the Messiah. Which man ate locusts and wore a robe made out of camel's hair?
9. This special lady was very helpful to Paul and the early church. Which lady was known as the "seller of purple" because she sold purple cloth and clothes?
10. Paul told his churches to put on a special soldier's outfit to resist the devil. What did Paul call the outfit that has the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the sword of the spirit, the belt of truth, the shield of faith, and shoes of peace?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.