Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What hand-held rectangular items have small buttons on top?
2. What non-animal living thing can be found in many living rooms, especially in houses where people with "green thumbs" live?
3. Which of these chores is NOT one that you would usually have to do in the living room?
4. What piece of furniture in the living room is NOT designed for humans to rest any part of their bodies on?
5. What is sometimes on the ceiling in living rooms in warmer places, put there to help move the air around?
6. Which of the following would you NOT use to keep the sun from coming in your living room window?
7. What usually hangs on the wall to tell time in the living room?
8. End tables are sometimes placed beside chairs and sofas/couches/chesterfields to hold drinks, phones, and other small items that are used while sitting in your living room.
9. If people are enjoying a drink in the living room, what do they usually put under their cups or mugs to protect the table when they set their drinks down?
10. Which of these are not usually found in the living room, even if there is a pet in the house?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.