Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who penned the novel "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"?
2. Who wrote the book "The Secrets of Vesuvius"?
3. Which author created the character Artemis Fowl?
4. Which of the following children's writers wrote "The Jungle Book"?
5. Who authored the children's novel "Midnight for Charlie Bone"?
6. "Five Children and It" was written by Edith Nesbit.
7. Which famous children's writer penned the classic "The Secret Seven"?
8. "The Magician's Nephew" was authored by which scholar?
9. Time for a switch: Frederick Marryat wrote which famous children's book set during the English Civil War?
10. To which author is the work "Jennings Goes to School" attributed?
Source: Author mash_freak
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.