Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Australia, what is Skippy?
2. According to the 2001 census, the largest city in Australia had how many people?
3. When offered a beer by an Australian, which of these is an appropriate response?
4. When drinking beer it is appropriate to ________ ?
5. What is a 'joe blake'?
6. 'Strewth' is __________ ?
7. What is the capital city of Australia?
8. Which of the following is Australia's largest source of earnings?
9. Which of the following bands is NOT mostly Australian?
10. At the end of the 20th century, which of the following US institutions was not lead by an Australian?
11. What was the population of Australia in the 2016 census?
12. In 1956, the Olympics were held in which city?
13. 'Cricket' is _________ in Australia?
14. What is a billabong?
15. Which of the following can be referred to as being 'fair dinkum'?
16. What is 'the great Australian salute'?
17. What is the second-oldest university in Australia?
18. If you found a redback on the toilet seat, what would you do?
19. Vegemite contains _______ ?
20. The Australian Open is:
Source: Author JoJo2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.