Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A book about the mysteries surrounding The Bermuda Triangle would be in which numerical section?
2. You would find books about the Zodiac in this section.
3. You want to learn more about the Hindu religion. Where do you look?
4. You want to read Oliver Warner's book about the Battle of Trafalgar. Where do you look?
5. You love Ann Rule's books on real-life murders and murderers. Where will you find them?
6. Where should a book about English language phonetics be found?
7. Scorpions lurk in which section?
8. If you want to read up on infectious diseases, look here.
9. Having tired of human diseases, you move on to veterinary medicine. Where?
10. Fed up with all sorts of illness, you want a book about Teddy Bears to cheer you up. Where do you go?
11. You have become interested in cycling, and want to know more about the Tour de France. Where do you look now?
12. You have an English essay to finish, and need a book of literary criticism to help you finish it. Quick, where will you find one?
13. You want to re-read Walter Lord's 'A Night to Remember' and compare it with more recent works on the sinking of the Titanic. Where are they?
14. Martin Middlebrook's 'First Day on the Somme' and other books about the First World War will be found here.
15. To read about Prisoner of War camps during World War Two, look here.
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.