Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The estimated speed of human hair growth in miles per hour is?
2. Who of the following holds the 1896 olympic gold medal for the long jump?
3. Giraffes have how many neck vertebrae?
4. The common garden snail can travel how many feet in an hour?
5. A regulation football must weigh between:
6. A men's regulation basketball is how many inches in diameter?
7. The plastic things at the ends of shoe-laces are called what?
8. There are approximately how many red blood cells in an average adult?
9. Twinkies originally contained what flavored cream?
10. Which of the following singer's names was originally Myra Ellen?
Source: Author Prettye
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.