Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many Sundays were in the year 2002?
2. Who was NOT in the film 'Big Hand For A Little Lady'?
3. How deep should tulip bulbs be planted?
4. What was the name of the first casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey?
5. How old was Hyman Roth when he retired in 'The Godfather II' and named Michael Corleone as his successor?
6. On 'Designing Women' who was the actress who played Charlene married to?
7. Who was NOT one of the singing McGuire Sisters?
8. What year did 1950s 'Cry Guy' Johnnie Ray die?
9. Who played the starring role in 'Fatso'?
10. On 'Bewitched' what was Samantha's prankster uncle's name?
Source: Author floridian38
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.