Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I just saw the movie "Key Largo" starring Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall and Lionel Barrymore. All their last names start with "B" but who was the tallest of the three?
2. The lion, greyhound, quarter horse and coyote ran a quarter mile race. Which of these animals finished in last place?
3. I don't care which U.S. Presidents were short or tall but who was the fattest of them all?
4. Here are some structures I haven't missed. Which is the tallest on this list?
5. I skied in the Alps with my friend. Which is the highest in Switzerland?
6. Four equal measures I gave my mate but which of these had the greatest weight?
7. I love a good Broadway play. Then I thought, just for fun, which of these plays had most performances in its run?
8. My house has turned into a little zoo. I have seen a mouse, queen ant, American cockroach and common house fly. "Life is short", said a wise man but which of these creatures has the shortest lifespan?
9. The deepest ocean on earth is the Mariana Trench in the Pacific. I don't mean to make you panic but what is the deepest in the Atlantic?
10. Talk about old movie stars, I hope neither of them burns in the "Eternal Fire". Speaking of Bob Hope and George Burns, which is true about these two?
Source: Author prof_electro
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.