Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the game of Cricket, how many different ways are there of being given "out"?
2. Which great Byzantine General who served under Justinian recovered large portions of the old Western Roman Empire for the Byzantines in the 6th century AD?
3. The saxophone was invented around the year 1840 by Adolphe Sax. What nationality was he?
4. Name the capital city of the Central Asian Republic of Uzbekistan?
5. Macropus rufus is the "scientific" name for which Australian Marsupial?
6. Which Turkish leader founded the Ottoman dynasty in the 13th century AD?
7. What colour does the element Sodium burn?
8. The English defeat of the French at Crecy in 1346 was largely attributed to which weapon?
9. Norfolk Island is controlled by which country?
10. Which of these is NOT one of the Noble or Inert Gasses?
Source: Author abcdefghijkl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor sunfloweruk23
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.