Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What event did not happen in 1921?
2. The US Civil War is also known as a war of Firsts. Which of these did NOT happen first during the US Civil War?
3. In what US state was the first cookbook published?
4. Which horse and its owner was not involved in the Civil War?
5. How many U.S. Presidents died of natural causes, whilst still in office?
6. How was Jacob able to get his brother Esau's birthright?
7. John Wayne rode the same horse in the movies "Rooster Cogburn" and "Undefeated", what was its name?
8. The countdown to a rocketship blast off was thought up and first used by?
9. What does the word flagitious mean?
10. Which of the following actresses are still alive as of October 2002?
Source: Author Jack1331
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.