Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To completely randomize a deck of cards, how many times must someone shuffle by bridging the deck?
2. To completely randomize a deck of cards, how many times must someone shuffle by hand?
3. How does a dolphin sleep?
4. Who was 'White Out' invented by?
5. What was the first movie to have its sequel released in the same year?
6. What is the average weight of a cremated person's ashes?
7. What is the longest chapter of the Bible?
8. What was the middle name of the founder of JC Penney's?
9. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = ?
10. What are the ridges on a coin called?
Source: Author ogrefiend
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.