Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many stars were on the flag that Admiral Peary planted on the North Pole on April 6, 1909?
2. If I suffer from lutraphobia, I have a fear of what?
3. A congregation of apes is called a?
4. Which of the following did NOT happen in 1902?
5. Which of the following does not belong in the group?
6. The first African American actress to win an Academy Award was?
7. Teleology is the study of?
8. Which of the following movie actresses was born the earliest?
9. We all are familiar with the original 13 states. What was the 14th state that entered into the Union?
10. In the book of Genesis in the Bible, when Joseph's brothers came to Egypt, how long had the seven year famine been underway?
Source: Author Jack1331
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.