Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "'It's a pleasure to see you again, Miss Steele.' His voice warm and husky like dark chocolate melted fudge caramel ... or something."
None of these food items are actually the same thing, but you would probably associate them with which delectable item?
2. "'Um.' I feel the color in my cheeks rising again. I must be the color of 'The Communist Manifesto'."
What colour would be attributed to this, Karl Marx's most famous work?
3. "I imagine him as an old-time movie director wearing jodhpurs, holding an old-fashioned megaphone and a riding crop."
Which of the following are jodhpurs?
4. "I flush at the waywardness of my subconscious-- she's doing her happy dance in a bright red hula skirt at the thought of being his."
The hula is a dance that was invented in which region?
5. "My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves."
In this case, the salsa refers to which of these?
6. "I'm all deer/headlights, moth/flame, bird/snake ... and he knows exactly what he's doing to me."
Ana's pairs here are examples of which of these comparative literary devices?
7. "From makeup remover to a soothing balm [...] who would have thought it was such a versatile liquid."
This statement is actually in reference to Baby Oil, an item used in cooking.
8. "You beguile me, Christian. Completely overwhelm me. I feel like Icarus flying too close to the sun," I whisper."
Icarus is figure from which pantheon?
9. "Will he punish me? I quail at the thought. I haven't signed that contract yet. Perhaps I won't."
While quail, as a verb, means 'to wither away', it's also a noun referring to which of these?
10. "I gaze at my mom. She *is* on her fourth marriage. Maybe she does know something about men after all."
Which of these famous women married the least?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.