Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You see two Bomb Technicians at the scene of an incident. One technician touches the other technician before going to the explosive. According to the U.S. Army Ordnance Corps, why should this occur?
2. Which of these would a photographer encourage you to say when taking a photo?
3. What do a novel written by Herman Wouk (1971) made into a television mini-series (1983), the Beaufort Scale, and the Greek god Zephyrus have in common?
4. A type of flower, a name of a human eye part, a goddess in Greek mythology, an academy award winning movie, and an American band all share what name?
5. What do a 1936 novel and 1939 film about the Civil War and Reconstruction, Japanese suicide aviators in WWII, and a song in Shakespeare's "As You Like It" which compares winter weather with human ingratitude, have in common?
6. Where would an amygdala be found?
7. What do Jane Leeves' character on TV's "Frasier," a Belgian-style white beer made by MillerCoors in seasonal varieties, and a 1865 Jules Verne novel about space travel have in common?
8. Which of the following characters has NEVER BEEN a police officer or detective?
9. While most people are familiar with deja vu - the feeling you've experienced something before - what is the term that describes experiencing something in reality that you've dreamed about in the past?
10. Stolen, sold, cut, and re-cut throughout its history, trace elements of boron give the Hope Diamond its distinctive color. What nickname did this world-famous jewel have in a previous iteration?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.