Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Hannibal's family name?
2. Hannibal was born during the First Punic War.
3. Who was Hannibal's father?
4. When Hannibal was a young boy, he and his father moved away from Carthage, looking for a better life. Where did they go?
5. Who became the leader of Hannibal's father's army after he died?
6. Who was Hannibal's wife?
7. Which of the following battles is believed to have been Hannibal's first major victory?
8. The Carthaginian military unit of war elephants became famous, especially during the Second Punic War. Elephants, however, had been used during the First Punic War as well, and there is a story that Hannibal had a personal favorite. What was his elephant's name?
9. Hannibal's violation of the Treaty of Lutatius led to the Second Punic War.
10. The ancient historian Plutarch reported that Hannibal ranked two generals ahead of himself in greatness. Pyrrhus of Epirus was ranked second. Who was ranked first?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.