Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My username is 'mrsoliverwood', but in what series of books/films was Oliver Wood a character?
2. I come from a town in England, which has a famous football team nicknamed 'The Hornets'. It is also the birthplace of Geri Halliwell, Vinnie Jones and Gareth Southgate. Can you name the town?
3. I share my August birthday with which famous 'King of Pop'?
4. Gerard Butler's character in the film 'Rocknrolla' has a name which tells you how many siblings I have (in a roundabout way!). What was his character's name?
5. My eldest niece is named after which 'Star Wars' princess, portrayed by Carrie Fisher?
6. My first crush was the lead singer of Take That. He appeared as an 'X Factor' judge from 2011-2013. Who is he?
7. Kate Winslet is my favourite actress. For which film did she receive her first Best Actress Oscar?
8. My first job was for a well-known fast food restaurant. For what company, with the famous golden arches, did I work?
9. I am mad about Disney films and music. I drive my family crazy with it! What 1994 Disney film, based partly on Shakespeare's 'Hamlet', is my favourite of all?
10. When I was a kid, my favourite TV show was about four cartoon animals named after artists. What was the name of the TV series?
Source: Author mrsoliverwood
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.