Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the new capital of Japan?
2. The Japanese call their country "Nippon" or "Nihon". What does this mean?
3. Which coin, used in Japan until 1953, was equivalent to 1/100th of a yen?
4. If you were having "aisu kuriimu" in Japan, what would you be having?
5. Which is Japan's oldest religion?
6. Which is the smallest of the main Japanese islands?
7. In which year did Japan seize the Chinese province of Manchuria?
8. The oldest form of traditional Japanese drama is the ___ play.
9. Japan produces about how many million cars a year?
10. Japan's head of state is a president. True or False?
Source: Author me07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.