Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many South Carolina counties border the Atlantic Ocean?
2. South Carolina has The University of South Carolina, but does it have a South Carolina State University as well?
3. In what city would you find the landmark called The Giant Peach?
4. What is South Carolina's state game?
5. Which of these rivers is not in South Carolina?
6. In what county would you find the truck-stop tourist attraction South of the Border?
7. Well-known and long-seated U.S Senator Strom Thurmond was from what South Carolina county?
8. Which of these is not a privately-owned, Christian college in South Carolina?
9. What year did Hurricane Hugo hit the coast of South Carolina?
10. Which of these men from South Carolina served as Vice President of the United States?
Source: Author C.A Gumby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.